Saturday, March 12, 2011

Feeling sad, even though new migrants are showing up every day...

I have been having some issues with my camera as of late... The autofocus seems to be off... I did a series of tests with it today on a tripod and using my 4 lenses and it is front focusing almost a half inch.... So, I shipped it off to Canon Service today to have it calibrated... Hope the turn around is fast...


On the Birding front, yesterday saw the arrival of Turkey Vultures... several were seen near my home.. Also had one Killdeer on a flyover and a flock of male Robins in the yard today....

Looked out at the feeders today at 1300 and there was an opossum helping himself to the tray feeder... not what I wanted to see.... I made it clear to him and his relatives that I do not want them visiting my feeding station... I'll just leave it at that......

No comments:

Post a Comment