Monday, December 26, 2011

Birding Macomb County 2012...

I have never been much of a "lister" when it came to birding... I love birding and I enjoy seeing a wide assortment of species, but I am not one to chase them all over the state or country to achieve the next checkmark on my Life List.... However, I have tremendous respect for those who do... there are some great birders that I run into in the field that have amazing lists...

I have decided that for 2012 I am going to work on a Macomb County List for the first time and blog on what birds I see and where I see them.... Now that my children are older, I find that I now have more time to be in the field and I really am enjoying it.... So.... as Midnight hits on Jan 1, 2012.... I began my year long journey into becoming a lister for the first time..... it should be fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment